Policy on Communication with Shareholders
PT Prodia Widyahusada Tbk (“Company”) commits to improve the roles and participation of the shareholders/investors through effective and continuous communication to achieve the Company goals.
The Principles of the Policy in Communication with the Shareholders/Investors
1. The Company place importance on open communication, transparent and reasonable information disclosure, equal treatment for all Shareholders/Investors and protection upon the interests of the shareholders by upholding integrity, punctuality, and relevance of the information given.
2. The Company ensures the accuracy of information delivered to the Shareholders/Investors to help Shareholders/Investors make the best decisions related to their investments in the Company.
3. The communication with the Shareholders/Investors and investor community is carried out in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations stipulated by the Capital Market Authority.
In building connection with the Shareholders/Investors, individuals of Prodia are obliged to:
1. Provide complete and accurate information to the investors, upholding the transparency and clarity as well as avoiding the possibility of multi-interpretation of such information.
2. Provide equal and fair treatment in such a way that the investors may exercise their rights in accordance with the Articles of Association of the Company as well as the applicable laws and regulations.
3. Continuously build honest and effective communication.
4. Maintain the trust of the investors and ensure the sustainable business growth.
5. Fulfill their duties and responsibilities in accordance with the Articles of Associations of the Company, all decisions made legally in GMS as well as the laws and regulation applicable to each shareholder.
6. Maintain their independence by preventing investors from intervening the operational activities of the Company, for it is the responsibility of the BoD as stipulated in the Articles of Association of the Company and the applicable laws and regulations.